If you are in a critical situation and cannot guarantee your safety, please contact:
- 000 Emergency services – Ambulance, Fire or Police. Please note that many mobile phones use 112 as the default emergency number.
- 13 11 14 Lifeline – 24 hour crisis counselling services.
- If you can, access the nearest hospital as soon as possible
- Your GP and Psychiatrist.
If you are seeking further information to enhance your therapeutic progress, please consider accessing the following services:
- Mental Health Services in Australia
Australian Psychological Society
Trauma and Abuse Support
- 02 9816 5688 Mental Health Information Service
- 1800 656 463 Domestic Violence Line
- Reach Out
- 02 9819 6565 Rape Crisis Centre
Drug and Alcohol Support
- National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre
- 02 9387 7788 Alcoholics Anonymous
- 02 9264 9255 Al-Anon Family Support
- 02 9519 6200 Narcotics Anonymous
- 13 1848 NSW Quitline
- 1300 368 186 Family Drug Support